Mongolia: Enhancing Resource Management through Institutional Transformation (MERIT)
The project is implemented through a partnership between two Canadian non-profit organizations: CESO (Canadian Executive Service Organization) and WUSC (World University Service of Canada).
MERIT is a seven-year project (2016-2023) funded by Global Affairs Canada.
- Strengthening the capacity of public institutions working in natural resource management
- Strong collaboration between public institutions, civil society organizations and local communities involved in resource sector
- Supporting communities to participate in and benefit from local development
- Mainstreaming and promoting gender equality in the resource sector
- Strengthening institutions and developing a knowledge portal to ensure sustainability
This MERIT Knowledge Portal publishes all training and consulting documents, which are prepared by the long term and short term advisors during the project implementation stage in Mongolia